PO Box 788 • 1065 Blagen Rd, Arnold CA 95249 • Phone: 209-795-1009
Branch Assistants: Fran Devlin, Bonnie Doiel
Branch FOTL Chair: Annie Robb
Storytime: Online- call for information
The Arnold Branch of the Calaveras County Library System was opened on November 6, 1967 in Cedar Center. After the death of Edwin D. Greer, MD, the first physician in Arnold, his wife Anne decided that a library would be a fitting memorial for him. Anne Greer donated $500,000 for the acquisition of land and the construction of a new library building.
On January 2, 1997, the library was dedicated. With the support of our community and our dedicated volunteers, the Arnold Branch Library continues to grow, prosper and serve Arnold and the surrounding areas. Arnold Friends of the Library (AFOTL) was established in 1996, and we appreciate their commitment and financial contributions to the Arnold Branch Library.